Dave at Round 2 Motorsports has been in the industry for years. Over those years he has had his hands in and built some of the fastest Hondas around! But he’s also not afraid to tackle other makes, models, and race car forms. Take a look below at Dave’s personal cars that he has built, tuned, and raced himself.
Dave’s Street Car Mustang:
This thing is a mean machine. How’s this for a list of mods:
- Ford 9 inch rear, braced, adjustable upper and lower mounting locations.
- 35 spline axles with spool nodular 3rd member.
- Aerospace rear brakes.(single caliper)
- Trz anti roll setup
- Qa1 single adjustable coil overs
- Powder coated silver vein
- Racecraft double adjustable upper and lower control arms
- Pst 4 inch aluminum drive shaft (setup for th400 trans)
- Tubular front k member, with tubular control arms(powder coated silver vein )
- QA1 single adjustable coil overs
- Flaming river rack
- Aerospace front brakes
- 15 gallon fuel cell in the trunk
- Derale trans cooler mounted under car in rear. -6an fittings and fan.
- S&w mid plate (chevy)
- Aei front engine plate (lsx)
- Aerospace master cyl & has new front and rear brake lines ran inside the car, using bulkhead fittings.
- Billet specialties front wheels 15×3.5 with 26×4.5 Mt front runners
- 15×10 weld rear barrels with Nitro centers. 275/60 radials
Dave’s SFWD Integra:
Dave’s tuning abilities have been honed over the years and here is a prime example. This is his Integra. This car went a personal best of 9.1 with only 15 passes down the track! BUT WAIT, THERE’S MORE. This car had a 4.7 Final Drive and was a SMALL TIRE. Dave built, tuned, and drove this car himself.
Here’s a video from our friends at The Sauce Spot.
Dave’s Outlaw Civic Hatch:
Another Honda?! That’s right! Dave has been in the game a LONG time. This hotrod civic went 8.78 @ 161! That’s a hot tamale! We should mention that this was before the advancements we have today with electronic traction control and tuning parameters. That’s something to think about!